Nigel A. Gunding - Family Lawyer
Nigel A. Gunding has been a partner with Gunding & Hans LLP since 2007. He has been practicing law in Milton since 1981, initially running a general practice. He now focuses his practice in the areas of family law, residential real estate & wills and estates.
His interests include photography, travel and sports. One can see samples of his photography decorating the walls of the Milton law office of Gunding & Hans LLP. He is the proud father of two wonderful daughters, and his wife is a teacher and educational consultant.
- Specialized Honours degree in Geography, University of Guelph
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 1981
- General practice since 1981
- Sat on Board of Directors for the Halton County Law Association for 10 years; President for 1 year.
- Partner with Gunding & Hans LLP, Milton